The core of Wave Plus system, the receiver will start streaming data as soon as it is turned on, without having to connect anything manually.
A reliable research and clinical partner sold across the world since 2012
Waterproof, miniaturised, Wave Plus wide range of surface EMG sensors answers to most researcher’s needs.
Leading EMG technology
Released in 2012, as the natural evolution of the Wave technology. Wave Plus system includes a receiving unit with analog and digital output, and a charging station compatible with all our wireless sensors. Wave Plus introduced several improvements over the previous product, and added some new exclusive features:
- Impedance check control for pre-acquisition quality monitoring
- Improved wireless transmission (up to 300% improvement)
- Flexibility to use more than EMG sensors (including general analog sensors, IMUs, FSW)
- Analog output with 66 connections and 14 ms fixed delay
IPX7 certified waterproof option with established history and publications all over the world.
Small form factor
The smallest, easiest to use surface EMG sensors on the market, for daily use in any environment.
One hub, several solutions
You can use Mini, Pico, or WaveTrack sensors with the Wave Plus systems, mixed and matched as per your requirements.
Using the years of experience producing Zerowire and servicing all the units sold worldwide, Wave Plus comes with all the improvements needed for an up-to-date wireless EMG system. The most important exclusive features are the following:
- Up to 32 channels simultaneously
- Simultaneous output of all data both via USB and analog interface
- Impedance check function on each electrode to assess if the level is low enough to get high quality data
- Sensor batteries inductively recharged
- Inter-probes latency <5 usec (less than 5 microseconds)
- CE 93/42 class I certification and production under ISO:13485 standards
Wave Plus EMG is fully compatible with our own EMG and Motion Tools software, which is the only software for EMG acquisition provided FREE of charge with the purchase of any EMG system. This software is simple and yet powerful at the same time, allowing you to:
- Up to 32 channels of EMG or IMU data simultaneously
- Gyro, Accelerometer and Magnetometer raw data
- View and replay inertial data
- EMG system configuration with .cfg files
- Save the data in .c3d format
- Export all data in ASCII format (.txt)
- Import data saved on the memory on board
- FREE installation
Configure your system
Check out our state of the art configurator to see what you can do with our systems and get a customized quote!
Tennis practice recording with IMUs and EMGs
This is our new promo video showing the features of our latest EMG and IMU models. We recorded full body IMU with joint angles, 8 ch EMG, and 8 EMG + 7 IMU lower body. All of it in a real practice setting, outdoor, with easy setup and no distance limitations. www.cometasystems.com
Biomot European Project
This video is a summary of the Biomot EU FP7 Project. We recommend to all the audience interested in wearable robotics and biomechanics to watch full video. Technaid’s exoskeleton Exo-H2 has been used for different tests along the project and the inertial technology for subject’s biomechanical analysis was provide by Technaid too.
The main objective of the project was to improve existing wearable robotic exoskeletons exploiting dynamic sensory-motor interactions and developing cognitive capabilities that can lead to symbiotic gait behaviour in the interaction of a human with a wearable robot.
Mini Wave and WaveTrack Waterproof IPX7 certified EMG and IMU sensors
Our EMG and IMU sensors are the only ones on the market that can work underwater. In the video, an athlete performs several tasks, including underwater gait (ideal for rehabilitation research), and fast swimming in different styles. All data is logged on board the sensors and downloaded later. Customers include Japan Institute of Sports Science and Edinburgh University. Contact us for more information and a quote.